Wednesday, May 27, 2009

mayo y junio

Hola,

Es el fin del ano (de la escuela). It is the end of the school year.

PINATAS (K-6)

I only have less then 2 rotations left before the end of school. I have planned breaking our pinatas for the up coming rotation. Unfortunately some classes have not yet brought in candy for thier pinatas. Students are to bring in WRAPPED CANDY for their pinata by JUNE 1st (in the morning). I still need to stuff the pinatas before breaking them. The sooner the candy comes in the faster I can stuff and close the pinatas.

ASSESSMENTS

I am doing make up assessments and re-assessments. Also, some students need to do some test corrections for a better grade. I will try to notify the students ASAP.

7th & 8th Graders

8th graders are pretty much done. I am doing assessments/re-assessments quiz corrections.

7th graders: Students need to bring their Roman God/Goddesses note paper. There will be a test and students will be allowed to use their note page.

Muchas gracias,

Tenga un buen verano. (Have a great summer.)

Senorita Morrin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home