Wednesday, November 12, 2008

noviembre 2008

Hola/Ave,

I am gone from the classroom for Nov. 7th & 12-14th. I will be back on the Monday (Nov. 17th). Sorry for the inconvenience of those who returned their conference slips late. I will contact you when I return.

Well, we are into November and the end of the trimester is coming quickly. I am re-assessing students and finishing any assessments the students have missed ( Conversation assessment & proor quizzes). I will be busy. Please remind students to see me so the assessments can be completed.

The students are working on the following while I'm gone:

7-8: Review/Re-assessment/Make up work
(Alot of students are missing their Cartoon Filmstrip. It does count as an assessment grade in the gradebook.)
4-6: Review/Re-assessment/Make-up work/More Numbers (6th: 0-100/ 4-5th: 0-59)
2-3: Numbers 21-39 (Assessments and re-assessments will be done this next time.)
K-1: Hola Song/#1-10 Song/ Thanksgiving Activity (Assessment of #s 1-10 and Question: Como estas? will be assessed this next time.)

Spanish: numeros

0-20 are on a prior blog.
21 veintiuno
22 veintidos
23 veintitres
24 veinticuatro
25 veinticinco
26 veintiseis
27 veintisiete
28 veintiocho
29 veintinueve
30 treinta
31 treinta y uno
32 treinta y dos
...
40 cuarenta
41 cuarenta y uno
...
50 cincuenta
...
60 sesenta
...
70 setenta
...
80 ochenta
...
90 noventa
...
100 cien (ciento)

The numbers that I have not filled in get the tens name + y + the ones number: example 30 + y + 9= treinta y nueve.


Latine: (upcoming)

In Latin, I believe we will be doing the theme "family". I would like the students to please bring in a picture of their family.

espanol: (upcoming-tentative)

6th: Que hora es? (Time)
4-5: Que fecha es hoy? (Date)
2-3: Colores (colors)
k-1: dias de la semana y meses (Days of the week and months)

Well need to go. Will update soon. Any questions, email or call (Ext. 207).

Hasta aproxima vez,

Senorita Morrin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home